Chapter One “Sales vs Marketing” airs on March 27thwith an introduction to the cornerstones of a sales-based company. We ask – is it enough to have only one or the other? Does marketing support sales or is it the other way around? How can you motivate yourself to SELL when, honestly, you’d rather stay away from this unpleasant process?
During our first session you will hear about:
· Motivation in sales and finding time for sales calls;
· Effective time planning, sales triangle and habits of a (successful) salesperson;
· Why do you really need customer profiles and how can you utilize them in sales;
· How to choose sales and/or marketing strategy when entering a new market, based on your product/brand recognition;
· How to test marketing channels when your product is not yet completely market-ready;
· What are the pricing models for different products and services;
You will also hear a confession from Heikki, the founder of Estonia’s leanest startup FitLapon how they reached their first 100 000 (yes, that’s correct – One. Hundred. Thousand.) customers!
Sales Piggy is brought to you by Fred, Tambet, and Aleksander – folks who sell day in, day out in their everyday business life at Convertal, SouthWestern, and Createit!Participation is free, registration ON THIS LINK is mandatory!
Chapter Two will be released on April 24th and will be titled “Sales 101” focusing on customer approach, customer discovery, closing and sales psychology.
Chapter Three “ABC – Always Be Closing”, will premiere on May 15threvealing secrets of self-talk, sales tools, customer personas and pricing.
Three Wednesdays. Same time. Same place. See you at noon at SPARK Demo!
Sales trainings are brought to you by Createit in cooperation with Tartu Science Park and are part-funded by European Regional Development Fund via Enterprise Estonia and Estonia-Latvia Programme.
For further information, you can contact Tartu Science Park project manager Vaido Mikheim – email@example.com +372 5309 5906